1. Kymco Maxxer 50 $2500
BONUS!! $300 accessories. Limited Time! Kymco ATVs aren't all work and no play. Kymco’s Maxxer 50 is the smallest of the ATV’S but is most definitely big on fun and safety. Ideal for children 6 years and up; with a reliable 50cc engine that provides clean, 2-stroke power. A 900mm wheelbase means solid handling and stability for young riders. Floorboards are also a standard for rider safety and comfort.
2. Kymco MXU 400 $6,990 - save $2000 while stocks last!
The MXU 400 is great option to any person on the land. The engine is air-cooled with an oil cooler and thermo fan which increases the oil capacity for longer engine life. Suspension is fully independent for a smooth ride and with the ease of selectable 2WD/4WD this ATV will go anywhere. Brakes are hydraulic discs front and rear with duel braking on the rear. High and low transmission with 4 wheel engine braking .
3. 2013 Husqvarna TE 310 R $11,695
Limited time get $500 cashback + $140 accessories pack! The MXU 400 is designed specifically for the needs of Australian farmers, resulting in a machine that not only reeks of quality, but is also an extremely practical tool for handling tough work situations. The MXU 400 has a 4-stroke air cooled engine that produces 26 horsepower, giving MXU 400 passengers the power to tame the toughest terrains. Its ‘shift-on-the-fly’ 2WD or 4WD traction, high and low range with 4-wheeled engine braking means the smoothest and safest ride on the market. With independent rear suspension the MXU 400 reins the terrain.
4. 2013 Husqvarna TE449 $10,795
– Limited time get $500 cashback (+ $140 accessories pack! & Dealer delivery and on roads) The TE 310 R is the ultimate balance between power and lightweight handling. This bike combines the easy handling of a 250 with the greater torque and power of a 450. This year the engineers have reworked the engine to pro more power and torque through the whole rev range.
5. 2013 Hyosung GT650R Sport $7,990
(+Dealer delivery and on roads) Cutting edge chassis, superb brakes, excellent stability and pinpoint accuracy – this is the high performance division of Hyosung. This bike begs to be ridden the long way home. The GT650R is now fitted with EFI for performance, smooth running and easy starting.
6. 2013 Hyosung GV650 Aquila Sport EFI $7,990
(+Dealer delivery and on roads) This is a true sports cruiser. This is a responsive and comfortable bike which provides excellent handling in all conditions. With a wide rear tyre and upside down forks you can feel good on any road surface. The GV650 is now fitted with EFI for performance, smooth running, low emitions and easy starting.